** Updated & Expanded with New & Cutting Edge Content in August 2015 **
Have you failed at starting a business or failed at trying?
With this book you'll learn how to properly validate, execute and start a profitable business without wasting a lot of time and money.
Whether you have too many ideas, or no ideas yet, this book is designed to teach you how to validate your ideas (see if people are paying for your product) and how to build a sustainable business as fast as possible.
It will teach you the following 10 things:
1. How to better understand decision making of potential customers.
2. How to validate your idea & generate revenues without having your product yet.
3. How to better understand the psychology behind marketing & sales.
4. How to market your ideas and products to build trust and maximize sales.
5. How to best acquire potential customers online & offline.
6. How to test & find the most efficient marketing channels for your startup.
7. How to use content creation as a key lead generator for your business.
8. How to communicate and interact with your prospects to build trust.
9. How to exponentially grow your business organically.
10. How to better understand investors and raise money.
It will not teach you the following 10 things:
1. How to build your product from a tech perspective.
2. How you should design your product and its user experience.
3. How to find co-founders and work with them.
4. How to manage and motivate your employees.
5. How to split equity between your founder team.
6. How to hire talent for your startup.
7. How to register and form your company's legal structure.
8. How to come up with ideas for your startup.
9. How to spend an incredible amount of money you just raised.